The Haro Blackout race bike features a lightweight HSR alloy frame with tapered integrated headtube, air-formed triple-butted top tube, over-sized triple butted down tube and integrated chain tensioners, CliQ Citizen carbon 20mm fork, Haro Alloy CNC'd Topload stem, 8" CliQ Addict chromoly bars, Promax Click Lock-on grips, Promax P1 V-brake with Promax V-Point lever, 175mm CliQ Weaponz 2-pc crank with sealed BB86 bottom bracket, 44T alloy 4-bolt chainring, 3/8" sealed cassette hub with 16T cog, sealed front hub with 20mm Thru-Axle, 36H Alienation Deviant front and Runaway rear rims, Kenda Konversion 1.95 front/1.65 rear tires, BOX Echelon seat/post combo and Promax quick-release seat post clamp. Pedals not included.
- Blackout PTC (Power Transfer Center) frame with lightweight HSR alloy construction, integrated tapered head tube, tapered seat tube
- Air-formed triple-butted top tube, over-sized triple butted down tube, BB86 BB shell and 20mm / 15mm / 3/8" axle compatible dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Available in 21" or 21.5" TT
- CLiQ Citizen carbon fork with alloy tapered steer tube and 20mm thru axle dropouts
- CLiQ tapered integrated sealed bearing headset 1 1/8" x 1.5"
- 100% heat treated chromoly CLiQ Addict 8" bars and Haro alloy CNC top load stem
- CLiQ Weaponz 2-piece CNC alloy crank 175mm with sealed CLiQ BB86 bottom bracket
- Fully sealed wheels with Alienation Deviant front and Runaway rear double-wall rims, cassette rear hub and 20mm thru axle front hub
- Promax Click clamp on grips
- Promax "P-1" V-brake and "V-Point" brake lever
- Kenda Konversion 20 x 1.95" front and 1.65" rear skin-wall tires
- Box Echelon plastic seat/carbon seat post combo